- everydays life. I wanna tell people to don’t kiss me on the cheeks for example, as we do in Europe, but it seems so weird and wrong, almost impolite to tell it… I don’t even like being touched by members and my family and I really feel bad about it, but I just can’t tell a word about it and about my sexuality and gender identity. But I really want to tell them. How? When? maybe it’s just momentaneous, maybe not. I’m completely feel lost and almost guilty for being me
bless your heart
30 days of spn women | Day 7: Favourite older character, Day 8: Favourite mother character
↳ Ellen Harvelle:"This isn’t just your war, this is war. Now something big and bad is coming and it’s coming fast, and their side holds all the cards. Now, at best all we got is us. Together. No secrets or half-truths here."
from John Winchester’s Journal
2) she’d said and claimed it was my fault for not trying hard enough to stay her friend after the break up. about a week after that she started dating another friend of mine, and announcing it rather publicly and repeatedly. i deleted her off facebook and have tried to ignore it, but we have many shared friends, so i inevitably hear from her occasionally. i just have no idea what to do, in a sense, all i want is to have her out of my life forever, and in another, all i want is to make it up (—)3) to her, even though it wasn’t my fault. i can’t stop it hurting. i feel like shit 24/7, and i feel even worse for wanting to make it up, because i know, and shes told me, that she never really loved me, and that she doesn’t care. sorry to offload all that onto you, i just. have no one else to talk to, and i’m so broken up and confused about it still, and i hate it so much. sorry, and thank you, lovely.
Don’t apologize bby.
I’m kind of too drunk to be giving good advice so I’m sorry if this isn’t helpful but I’m just going to tell you how I perceive this.
Listen. You cannot, I repeat, cannot let her emotional manipulation make you feel badly about yourself. You are allowed to have the people in your life that you want, and to remove the ones you don’t want. You’re obviously a caring person for trying so hard to be there for her after the fact, even when she’s emotionally berating you. She’s behaving in a completely transparent and immature way and you can’t let it get to you.
Her saying she didn’t care for you or love you is bullshit. She’s showing you with her actions she did. She’s just to immature to deal with them in a respectful way. She’s lashing out because you did matter, and because she’s hurt and doesn’t have any other way. Don’t pity her, don’t feel you owe her anything more than just platonic respect. Always be respectful but never let her use you. Ever. Whether she stays in your life in some capacity is up to you. I just ask that you try to look at it objectively. Is her presence hurting you or helping you? You have the power to decide.
I do! It’s here if you want the link.
37: One of my insecurities
Everything? I mean literally everything.
38: My childhood career choice
I wanted to be an actress/pirate
40: Who wish I could be
I like being me for the most part, I’d love to have lived Lucien Carr’s life though.
41: Where I want to be right now
3: Do you smoke?
17: Someone you miss
My ex girlfriend, in a completely impractical sense.
21: What I love most about myself
I suppose I love my insatiable need for new experiences and knowledge; it makes my life interesting.
why are you anon you know I think of him 24/7 right you and me would get along u feel me
People generally think I’m about 21 :)
Vanilla! (and orange sherbet if that counts)
MICHAEL C HALL CAN YOU TELL I HAVE IT BAD FOR HIM TONIGHT
I’ve got a friend who does the same thing; I care about him and value his friendship 100%. But I’ve never let that convince me I need to put up with his bullshit and I don’t think you should either. You know what you want, and if it’s not him coming onto you then don’t feel bad about it. There’s NOTHING wrong with feeling that way. Let him throw a fit, let him bitch. Be there to be a friend to him when he gets over it. Don’t ever push yourself to give him more than you’re comfortable with though.
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
Thats so cute!! But if you dont like him make it clear that you just want to be friends like dont let it get too far. Guys complain about being friendzoned way too much. Like if a girl isnt into you, dont be a dick about it (take it from a guy)
I mean, I haven’t done anything but be friendly, and each time he kind of insinuates anything else I shut it down. Ugh I’ve been called a bitch for friend zoning before and I don’t want that to happen again? I don’t mean to lead people on…I just like conversation and apparently that means something else to people.
You can crawl into my arms and make it your home come here sweetheart I’m sorry you’re feeling lonely <3