fUCK OFF CROWLEY THAT WAS NEVE RMEANT FOR YOU JSUT FUCK YOU UCK THIS THAT WAS SUPPSOED TO BE ONYLL YFOR SAMM FUCK FUCKKKKFUAAHHHHCKCKCKCKCKKCKAKKKCKCKCCKCKCK
Reminders (for you and me):
1. Drink water- it cleanses your body, regulates metabolism, and helps keep you full so your don’t feel the need to snack. Aim for eight eight-ounce glasses a day
2. Let go of your entitlement and keep humble and kind. This helped inspire me today, take a look.
3. Tell the people you love you love them. Say the words “I love you”. Even if they think you’re being weird.
4. Make goals and get excited about them.
5. Whenever you think something negative about yourself, tell yourself “stop”. Instead, think about a task you need to accomplish or something else that’ll get your mind away from dangerous territory.
6. Be kind to people. I mean it. Even in your head. Stop judging everyone so harshly. Chill out.
7. Enjoy your favorite tv show/movie/book/song. Flail about it! Look stupid! It’s okay!
8. Do something productive that you can be proud of. Finish an assignment. Write. Paint. Make a call you’ve been avoiding. Do laundry. Do something.
TALK TO ME ABOUT SAM’S HANDS THO (x)
you never stop believin’ in me, when I don’t know who I am or what I’m supposed to be.x
750 miles from Muncie, Indiana to Lebanon, Kansas.
12 hours of silent highway driving
750 miles with your brother’s lifeless body in the back seat
12 hours to think about “I’m Proud of Us” and what he meant
750 miles to regret not seeing his last punch coming
12 hours to add up all the times he’s died in your arms
750 miles to remember all the times he’s come back to you
12 hours to realize you’ve got to get him back no matter what it takes
750 miles to prepare what you’re going to tell him when he’s alive again
12 hours to practice saying “Dean, I’m proud of us too,” without crying
750 miles alone
12 hours too long without him
You’re welcome, I’m sorry, and YESSSSSSSSS
Prompt: Brian has been missing from school for a week. When Michael finally sees him again, he learns something that changes their friendship forever. 1,500~
And there he was, standing there on Michael’s dark doorstep with his eyebrows raised and his eyes stony in that infuriating expression he always adopted when he was going to give someone shit. He was holding a beer in one hand and the scrawled note Michael had tucked inside their locker yesterday in the other, the one written in code of course, so only Brian could read it.
Michael detested the familiar flutter he felt in his gut at seeing Brian—even after three years it always happened without fail. He quickly buried it under indignant concern. That emotion was a lot more manageable.
“I’m surprised you decided to show up,” Michael said grumpily. “Ma’s been worried sick over you. When I told her you weren’t in school she even drove us over to your house to see if you were there but your dad said you hadn’t been home since Wednesday.”
“I haven’t been,” Brian said shortly. Michael raised his eyebrows and waited but Brian just stared back. Asshole.
I would say I’m sorry but I’m not at all
I mean, I respond as quickly as possible to anon messages for more than one reason (mostly because the person is waiting on my blog for the answer and I can’t respond privately later if I need to). But honestly, I’d rather instead of apologizing and sharing your concerns as an anonymous face, if you’re worried there’s an issue just ask me about it with your face attached?
I’m pretty sure I know who you are, and I don’t think you’re needy and weird, many times I’m just doing multiple things at once or I don’t have anything to say in response. I never meant to make you feel like I thought you were needy/weird/any other negative thing.